cut on the bias

keeping an eye on the spins and weirdness of media, crime and everyday life

Thursday, November 06, 2008

There's a right side and a left wrong side

A California/Kentucky/Illinois/Texas* friend of mine has set himself the task of keeping an eye on Obama. A monumental task! But he does it with thoughtfulness and style. Check it out at RightSidePolitics.com. And tell him I said hello.

*His wife and I are very close friends, so I know he's lived in all those places. Actually, I've visited them in all those places. I must say Kentucky was the best...

UPDATE: And let's not forget another blog by a friend, Power Talk. He's not very prolific, but very thoughtful on both religion and politics. If you're interested in those, please check out his blog. Just don't blame me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home